As with most things in business, finding the correct insurance cover at the right premium is difficult with your insurance being only one of a seemingly endless list of things to organise and bills to pay throughout the year.
Your insurance is extremely important to the importance of your business so impartial advice and support is invaluable.
Types of business and commercial insurance we can arrange includes:
- Designed for the small business, a package policy automatically provides most of the cover necessary and, by including the items that are specific to your business you can be sure you are adequately covered.
- A policy which is designed around your individual circumstances, cover can be included for buildings, contents, stock, liabilities, contract works, plant and much more.
Liabilities and C.A.R:
- With the claim culture that we live in today, having adequate liability insurance is essential as well as a legal requirement. With policies starting from £60 for sole traders depending on your occupation, or businesses with 50+ employees we have a policy to suit.
- With more and more people investing in let property, it is an area that has become very popular with insurers. We have access to the leading insurers in the market, making you feel confident that you are receiving a competitive policy that provides all the necessary protection.
- Whether it's a small van, fleet of articulated lorries or a single private hire vehicle, your commercial vehicle is an integral part of your business an income.
- If you provide advice to your customers in any form, holding a professional indemnity policy is essential to the future prospects of your business. Just one professional negligence claim against you or your company could prove costly.
- Whether you are a sole trader operating from home or a larger company with tens of employees we are able to advise on the types of cover necessary to operate your business and we have access to the majority of insurers operating within this sector.
- From 2 to 100 vehicles from general builders to hauliers we are able to advise on the most suitable product and provide a competitive quotation from our panel of fleet insurers.
Directors & Officers Liability
- In an increasingly litigious society, and contrary to popular belief directors and officers of even the smallest companies are not protected by their company’s limited liability status (this includes LLP’s & general partnerships). Savings, pensions, homes and even liberty are at risk in the event that you or someone with a position of responsibility within your business is accused of a wrongful act.